Just how much DO A-list movie actresses make these days? Not as much as they used to. "The Hollywood Reporter" analyzed and released a list of the top earners (click on link below) but here is a summary of what the actress usually makes for one film. Notice that other than Angelina Jolie who is the rar female action star as well as dramatic actress, the comedic actresses are the next in demand.
1. Angelina Jolie (pictured) continues to be the biggest earner with $20 million plus a percentage of the backend. She earned $40 mil when all was said and done for Wanted.
2. Reese Witherspoon: $15 million
3. Julia Roberts: $10-15 million
4. Katherine Heigl: $12 million
5. Cameron Diaz: $10 million
6. Jennifer Aniston: $7-8 million
7. Kate Hudson: $7 million
8. Meryl Streep: $5-8 million (What? How is Meryl the bargain choice?)
9. Sandra Bullock: THR didn't have specifics but said Sandy is flexible on price
10. Amy Adams: $5 million
11. Rachel McAdams: $4 millon
To read the complete story, go to: